Khyber Teaching Hospital MTI
|OPD||Mon / Tues / Wed / Thurs / Fri||8:OOAM to 4:OOPM|
|IBP||Monday to Friday||4:OOPM to 8:OOPM|
Dermatology department is dedicated to provide excellence in patient care, medical education and clinical research. We aim to train residents and physicians in basic care of patients with skin diseases as well as community education and awareness as part of our mission as dermatologists. Our faculty is dedicated to provide excellence regarding academic activities and clinical research in the field of dermatology. We aim to provide a comprehensive curriculum with a committed teaching faculty to prepare our trainees for upcoming challenges in the field of dermatology.
To establish the highest quality of health for patients with skin disease through skillful teaching, clinical research and the provision of empathetic, state-of-the-art medical care unit in Khyber pukhtoonkhwa.
- To provide excellence in teaching to dermatology residents to become good clinicians who would practice medicine with ethical standards and provide best possible services to the community.
- To raise a generation of leaders in academic and clinical dermatology.
- To provide continuing medical education to clinical dermatologists in the department and community on large.
We are providing the following services
PROCEDURES DONE AT THE DERMATOLOGY DEPARTMENT
- Narrow Band ultraviolet radiation therapy.
- Excimer Laser.
- Intense pulse light therapy.
- Electrocautry /fulguration.
- Skin biopsy and autoinoculation
- Wood’s Lamp examination.
- Intralesional injections/dermatological dressings.
ACTIVITY IN THE DERMATOLOGY DEPARTMENT
- Detailed Academic round
- Journal Club Presentation
- Clinico-pathological conference
- Short cases/Long cases presentations.