Khyber Teaching Hospital MTI
|OPD||Mon / Tues / Wed / Thurs / Fri||8:OOAM to 4:OOPM|
|IBP||Monday to Friday||4:OOPM to 8:OOPM|
Department of Otorhinolaryngology has two units A and B each unit has 38 beds consist of four large chambers, two small chambers and four side rooms. Each unit has a procedure room and well equipped emergency crash tray supported by cardiac monitors. Operation theatre with four operating tables for general anaesthesia and well equipped recovery room. The Department has a chairman and consultants, Professors, Associate Professor, Assistant Professors, Experiential Registrars and Trainee Registrars for specialized surgical and medical care. Trained Nursing staff each has specialty for Nursing care.
To promote postgraduate education so as to provide qualified specialists and consultants in the field of otorhinolaryngology
To promote modern and innovative medical education to under graduate MBBS students
To provide quality otorhinolaryngological healthcare services at par with international standards to the Pakistani community
To provide preventive, diagnostic and therapeutic services as well as rehabilitative services to the patients in need of
To promote and conduct cutting edge translational and quality research in the field of otorhinolaryngology so as to contribute to the global community.
Prove to be a center for excellence in Otorhinolaryngology in Pakistan where the standards for healthcare and surgical practice to be kept at higher standards.
We are providing the following services
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic Ear Nose Throat, Neck and Larynx Procedures, Surgeries
- Head & Neck and Nose, Para Nasal sinus, Larynx, Oropharynx Oncology
- Otology, Ear and Mastoid bone related diseases
- Endoscopic Sinus Surgery (ESS)
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic Rigid bronchoscopy, Laryngoscopy
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic Rigid Oesophagoscopy
- Flexible Naso Pharyngo Laryngoscopy
- Ontological Investigations
- Speech Rehabilitation and Therapy