More the 10 years clinical experience and actively involved in teaching and research work with publications is the reputed Journal. After graduating in 2011 from Peshawar Medical College (PMC), Peshawar joined Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences (PIMS) Islamabad for internship then joined Rehman Medical College (RMC) Peshawar as a lecturer. Did 4 years FCPS Medicine (1st Fellowship) training from MTI Khyber Teaching Hospital then joined health department Khyber Pakhtunkhwa as a commissioned officer and serve there. Did FCPS Endocrinology (2nd Fellowship) training from MTI Hayatabad Medical Complex and served there as a registrar before joining MTI Khyber Teaching Hospital as a Assistant Professor Endocrinology.
Area of Expertise
- Diabetes Mellitus (Type 1, Type 2, Gestational Diabetes Mellitus & MODY). Obesity
- Thyroid & Parathyroid Disorders.
- Pituitary Disorders.
- Growth Disorders. (Short Stature). Adrenal Disorders. Hirsutism/Polycystic Ovary Syndrome. Infertility (Male/Female).
Awards & Honors
- Malik SE, Ghaffar T, Ullah Z, Kanwal S, Noor A, Aamir AH. Frequency of unrecognized diabetic retinopathy and nephropathy in patients presenting with diabetic foot ulcers at a tertiary care hospital. J Postgrad Med Inst 2020; 34(4): 243-47
- Ullah Z, Malik SE, Ghaffar T, Kanwal S, Noor A, Aamir AH. Frequency of hypertriglyceridemia in type 2 diabetic patients receiving statin therapy and its correlation with glycemic control. J Postgrad Med Inst 2020; 34(4): 253-7