Khyber Teaching Hospital MTI
|OPD||Mon / Tues / Wed / Thurs / Fri||8:OOAM to 4:OOPM|
|IBP||Monday to Friday||4:OOPM to 8:OOPM|
Cardiology Department consist of 12 bedded CCU, 8 bedded Step Down CCU, 30 bedded ward, providing 24/7 emergency services to all cardiac patients.
Our department is providing wide range of diagnostic, therapeutic as well as elective services.
We aspire to be one of the world’s leading healthy heart care facilities by:
- 1) Adopting a professional patient centered approach that’s keep the respect and need of the patient according to our cultural values.
- 2) Our aim is “time is muscle” and to ensure quick diagnosis and management to save our heart.
- 3) Education and ethical training of our upcoming health care professionals in the advancement of cardiology.
- 4) Encouraging research oriented environment and generating own data and practicing evidence based medicine.
- 5) Promoting preventive and community based education in order to reduce the cardiovascular disease burden.
Our aim is to provide a role model services to our patients in preventive, diagnostic, management and rehabilitation of cardiovascular diseases regardless of socioeconomic status.
Through our mission to deliver outstanding patient care services as well as training and research and community awareness in the field of cardiology. We like to be the department of choice for patient trainees and doctors.
to provide quality of care services of the patients state of the art cardiology invasive and non-invasive diagnostic as well as therapeutic services and quality medical education to the under and post graduate trainees cardiac technicians and nurses.
According to our vision and aim to provide role model cardiology services we are heading towards our goals by establishing a property functional cath lab with 24/7 primary PCI to save our heart muscle.
We are providing the following services
content coming soon